company development and rapresentation

From: KAMELOTH <info@kameloth.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:45:22 +0100
To: <hiconsulting@libero.it>

Dear Sir/Madame,
         with the objective to allow you to use the tool free Internet to find all over the world easily potential customers and suppliers, we have the pleasure to invite you to visit the site www.kameloth.com .

         They are enough few minutes to look for and to find names of enterprises of Your interest, while inserting Your company profile, you will have the opportunity to be contacted daily by firms who are interested  to make business with You.

Hoping  to have done what pleasant, we gather the occasion to send the most cordial regards

Isacco Aroni

General Manager

HI CONSULTING