RAND Policy

From: Cody Blevins <sonne315@mintel.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:22:27 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
To Whom It May Concern -

            Well, it has finally come. Y'all are gonna charge us
royalties for the things we use on the web.  ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?!?!
This will of course destroy the freedom of the internet. But, I guess
you don't really care. You are probably one of those guy who are against
free music downloads. This cannot go on. Please stop where you are with
this. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

The One, The Only,
Cody blevins
Sonne315@mintel.net