Average Consumer WHO POWERS THE WEB

From: Ryan, Patti A. <paryan@ktis.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 07:51:49 -0600
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
If this goes through I will probably eliminate my internet service. The ONLY reason I use the web to shop, collect, contact and research is.....it's free (or cheaper than my alternative) DUH!!!!!!! Elimate that, and you elimate the reason to do it. It certinately isn't faster, at least not with MY connection. I'll just use the library, and just won't BUY as much stuff, cause I live way out in the country, and there aren't any REAL stores within 50 miles.