From: Wide <wide_6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 06:20:23 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Just another attempt to put your hand in the American wallet. How sad. Are you guys running out of money?
Why do internet users have to pay. We already pay double what we should have to in the search for the
WORLDWIDEWAIT.  Maybe, in enough time, if you continue to keep your capitalist work,
you guys may be able to single-handedly slow down or even destroy the internet.