Don't let your visitors get STOLEN from you

From: Joe <joe5448@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:26:07 +0100
To: "scan" <joe5448@hotmail.com>
As reuested, I am forwarding this message to all webmasters in my address book

SMART TAGS are allowing other companies to STEAL your website visitors

How? By putting their link in YOUR site next to key words "purchased" by the other company.  YOU CAN PREVENT IT!

Visit http://www.smart-tag-visitor-theft.com  to find out how.

Please send this link to every webmaster and website owner you know. There is a very real threat to their sites called "Smart Tag Visitor Theft", and this article will show them what they need to do to protect themselves.

Get the low-down on the hottest MLM programs around at http://www.discover-mlm-secrets.com