I am mad as hell

From: Judith <judith1956@execulink.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:05:39 -0500
To: <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
Hello
I just heard the news on CNN about prime minister Grechian on Canadian troops, I sure wish he would stop speaking for all of us Canadians and get with the program!
I am totally discusted in him and never have liked him from day one!
The idiot is now saying he will not let out troops help out the U.S.A. until there is another resolution.....what a idiot and for all the others, France, Germany, Russia also should be helping to keep everyone safe, and not take such risk as they do, I am totally with president Bush for sure.
Judith  from Hamilton Ontario, Canada