confindential

From: philomena grace <philo_4_u@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:00:58 -0800 (PST)
To: www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org

complement of the season,

                                 Am a young girl of 20years old of age,am from Zambia and i claim to be a Nigeria because i was born and brought up in Nigeria.Since the very start of the visa lottery i have been put all my effort and money to see that i make up my dream which is been a citizen of America, am a young girl who is lonely with nobody to help but with the little money i try to gather to purchase this form all end up in nothing all this years.Please i would want the organiser to look up into my issue and wipe away my sorrw,and i pray God will really help you. I am Philomena martins from Nigeria a school certificate living.

                                                                                                    thank you                                                                                               Yours faithfully.