oleg fedorov has recommended you to this site

From: oleg fedorov <cats333@mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 23:55:10 GMT
To: Sir or Madame <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>

Dear Sir or Madame,
Hi,

I have found this site and thought that you might find it interesting.  I would like you to sign up and if you do, you and I will receive 10 each, here is how it works:

Example: you introduce ten friends. You receive 10 per friend=100
Your ten friends each introduce ten friends each=100.You receive 3 per friend =300
Those one hundred introduce ten friends each = 1000.You receive 1 per friend =1000.And if that is not enough!
They will even give you a cafe of your own where you can change the price of products being sold to the price you require.
And you can now have a Super store website with the name of your choice! to "members only"
Take a look
http://www.princegategroup.com/affiliates/t.php?rid=100494

Let me know if and when you sign up.

Thanks