P3P validator accept it, but by checking the website it don't exist

From: Marc Antonsen <marcantonsen@webpubli.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:16:51 -0500
To: <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

Who can help me?

I make the necesary files with the IBM software, load them up to the preference directory (w3c) and make a test with the P3P valdator.
This give me an entire right test without any errors. It is full OK...

But when visiting the website with IE6 and ask to see the privacy policy, the answer is that there isn't any.

Who can explain me this?
I make several treis and never can see it.
By calling directly the xml in browser as http://www.webpubli.com/w3c/p3p.xml the file shows up without any xml errors.

Thanks for any response from someone
The website is http://www.webpubli.com

Marc Antonsen