Re: [Moderator Action] where do I find the questions to be answered?

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 07:35:07AM -0400, Magnus.M.Johnard@telia.se wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Regarding the P3P policy.
>
> Where do I find a list of those questions I have to answer as a web site "owner"?

As you are working from Sweden, your data commissioner can help you
identify the correct practices under swedish data protection law. Once
you know, what data you collect for witch purposes, you can express
those in P3P. Here also, your data commissioner might be interested in
working together with you on a P3P policy for swedish web-sites.

> I must discussions the questions but can't find them any where in an organised manner.

The questions you have to answer to generate a P3P Policy come
naturally, if you want to implement it on your Web-site. If you read the
Specification[1], you'll see that there are mandatory informations to
give like the name and contact of the legal entity making that
statement.

> I just find them in a program but i want them in plain text. Our solicitor wan't them in text.

The plain text for the program is the P3P Specification[1]

  1. http://www.w3.org/TR/P3P/
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead