Re: [Moderator Action] P3P Deployment on iPlanet/NES

It is still on the to-do list. We have no expertise on our own in the
group and the contact from iPlanet hasn't responded yet.

I will further try to get the info from iPlanet..

Best,

--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead