Re: customization purpose

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:14:02 -0400
To: "Clifford Lyon" <Clifford.Lyon@cnet.com>, <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
The customization purpose is covered by other
purposes with required set to "opt-in" (not the 'other' purpose).
Depending on the type of customization, it may be
covered by current, tailoring, pseudo-decision, or
individual decision. In your case it sounds like
current would be appropriate (note the new definition
of current), but I would have to know more about
what you are doing to know for sure.

Regards,

Lorrie Cranor