innovation

From: Yuwei Lin <yl107@york.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:17:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: "www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org" <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>

Hello,
I am doing my PhD thesis on ICT innovation. I am very curious about the
actors involving in the development of P3P. Can anyone provide me
information about the process of P3P invention and the detailed actor
list? What I am more interested is that, is there any battleneck
happened on the innovation process and is there any actor involving in
violating network security for testing, for example hacking or cracking?
All answers are welcome.

Best,
Yuwei Lin

---
Yuwei Lin
Science and Technology Study Unit (SATSU)
Department of Sociology
University of York
York YO10 5DD
UK