Re: [giles@ontv.com: home and home-info]

The spec used to say "home" and now it says "home-info" -- if you
find any remaining instances of "home" they are errors.  I just did
a quick search and found the following four places where this error
occurs. If you have found it anywhere else, please let us know.

1.3 Data set definition
3.3.7 ref attribute of <DATA> element
5.1 name attribute of <DATA-DEF>
5.4.1

Regards,

Lorrie Cranor
P3P Specification Working Group Chair

> ----- Forwarded message from Giles Hogben <giles@ontv.com> -----
>
> Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:16:54 -0400 (EDT)
> From: "Giles Hogben" <giles@ontv.com>
> To: <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
> Subject: [Moderator Action] home and home-info
>
> Hi,
>
> Something I'm confused about in the P3P spec - the use of home and
home-info in the base data schema. These 2 seem to be used interchangeably.
But there must be a choice between one or the other for the schema to  be
consistent. Can anyone enlighten me on this?