Brand New CHE GUEVARA web-site, please have a look!

From: <info@theCHEstore.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:41:07 -0400
HI there,
 I just wanted to inform you of my new Che Guevara web site.
www.theCHEstore.com
This is a one time mailing and you won't receive E-mails from me again.
If you are an admirer or Ernesto CHE Guevara, then you will definitely
be interested in this site.
I travel to Cuba a few times a year and have collect a huge amount of
Che items and have had tons of requests for "other" Che items than the
ones I've put up for auction.
Once again I am sorry if this an inconvenience to you, any comments on
the site
would be greatly appreciated. I plan to add more Historical items down
the road.
sincerely
Johnnyhavana