Hey, check out this band!

From: <travis@thirdtry.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 02:16:05
To: www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org
Hi, we are third try.  I guess you could call us pop-punk.  Anyways, we are writing you because we heard that you like bands like us, and we wanted you to visit our website: http://www.thirdtry.com.  On thirdtry.com you can find FREE MP3s of our music, so you can see for yourself how great we really are.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely Yours,
third try

PS: Also, while you are there, check out how you can help us win the Ernie Ball battle of the bands and win a cool purple glitter guitar!