P3P Complexity

From: Erik Bergstr%F6m <erik_bergstrom@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:11:08 GMT
To: www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org
Hello!

I was just wondering how complex a users privacy preferences could be.
I know that it is not up to the W3C to implement P3P in a user Agent, but do
you think the following preference will be able to be configured

For example

"Sheila has told her browser that she wants to be warned whenever the site
asks for her email adress to be published in a public fora, unless she is
going to be remedied whith money if a dispute occurs"

Will a user be able to be that precise? If it is possible that will lead to
thousands of possible configurations.

Excuse me for my bad english, i hope you understand what I mean

/Erik Bergstrm, rebro, Sweden