Re: Fw: Entity attribute of the PROFILE element

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:08:35 -0500
To: <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "Christopher D. Hunter" <chunter@asc.upenn.edu>, <leeanne@leeanne.com>
Chris and Lee Ann,

Thanks for your comments regarding the P3P entity attribute.
The working group has considered your suggestions and
decided to add more structure to the entity attribute. This
will be achieved by using a new "business" data set in
much the same way the user data set is used. We are
still working out some of the details of this, but expect
to release a new public working draft with this change (and
others) on or shortly after March 31. We believe this change will
make it easier for user agents to automatically find and
process contact information for web sites.

Regards,

Lorrie Cranor
P3P Specification Working Group chair