Last call comment on: http://www.w3.org/TR/P3P/#syntax_meta

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:07:00 +0900
To: www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org
Dear P3P WGs,

I'll send a few mails with P3P last call comments in the next few
days. I apologize, but I won't add a long intro for each of them.

This comment is about 2.2.2 Syntax Using META Tags.

- If you want to use <DIV> or <META> in XML, you have to say
  in which namespace they are.

- For HTML, there is the problem that <DIV> does not appear in <HEAD>.
  It is possible to cheat by using <object>, but that will look
  rather bad (and if you choose to do that, you should say so).

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, I18N Activity Lead, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst