Privacy

From: Koehn, Josefine <Josefine_Koehn@CSCOUT.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:51:09 -0400
To: "'www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org'" <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
Hi all:

I'm a journalist writing for a couple of German computermagazines, e.g.
www.emar.de <http://www.emar.de> , www.net-business.de
<http://www.net-business.de> .
At the moment I am doing some research on a story about privacy.
Do you know some sites which use the information you give them for your
advance? Amazon.com would be a good example.
I'm looking for every site where you can get the more specific information
the more you let the net know about you.

Thanks, josefine