Re: Comment related to [Re: Exclude header]

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:27:26 +0200
To: Thomas.Hubbard@nokia.com
Cc: www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org
This was suggested already by Yves Lafon, discussed within
the Specification-WG and rejected. The reason is, that content
negotiation doesn't really work. But it make's implementation
still more difficult. We have to discuss this issue further before
the end of last-call.

Best,

Rigo

Rigo Wenning
Policy Analyst                    INRIA
Technology and Society            2004, Route des Lucioles
World Wide Web Consortium         06902 Sophia-Antipolis
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 38 75 74         Fax: +33 (0)4 92 38 78 22
Mail: rigo@w3.org                 http://www.w3.org/