Exclude header

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:02:44 -0700
To: www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org
Forgive me if I'm running a bit behind -- I'm just delving into the April
2000 P3P draft and I'm only up to page 11, but I have a set of interlocking
questions which I will try to articulate:

1 -- The Policy Header: will this be included in each page served from a
site, or does it refer to a *session* (i.e. as defined by cookies)?

2 -- Do the Prefix and Exclude headers refer to other documents that are
incorporated into the page on which they appear, i.e. can these, when used,
exclude such things as inline graphics? (I think I'm asking the definition
of *document* in this context.)

Karen Coyle                    kcoyle@ix.netcom.com
      http://www.kcoyle.net