FWD: Ratifying syntax change?

Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:27:06 -0400
To: w3c-p3p-id@w3.org
From: "Rolf H. Nelson" <rnelson@w3.org>
Subject: Ratifying syntax change?

Since I haven't heard any dissent so far, let's ratify this change on
the upcoming teleconference next Thursday.  The proposal looks good to
me; I'm concerned that proposals with a lot of categories could be
verbose, but I have no constructive suggestion for how to fix that, so
I won't object.

I will interpret silence as meaning people agree with Paul's proposed
changes.

-Rolf