How to edit P3P Policy

From: Donald Powell <DPowell2@aflac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:58:39 -0400
To: "'www-p3p-policy@w3.org'" <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
My team is new to setting up P3P and we need to know how to edit the human readable version of the P3P policy.

We need to edit the information that shows in the example screen below.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CB12E4.90B055F0]

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Donald W. Powell | Sr Business System Analyst
Enrollment Services Support, Information Technology
Aflac Worldwide Headquarters

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this message and any copies. Thank you.

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)