Re: recipient semantic

From: Lorrie Faith Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:31:38 -0500
Cc: www-p3p-policy@w3.org
To: assadarat@yahoo.com

Yes, service providers who share data with other companies must know
whether they are the same or different. If they don't know then they
can use the <unrelated/> tag. There is currently no way to do the
comparison automatically, although if both parties use P3P that might
be possible.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor  lorrie@cmu.edu  http://lorrie.cranor.org/
Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy