Re: recipient semantic

Yes, service providers who share data with other companies must know
whether they are the same or different. If they don't know then they
can use the <unrelated/> tag. There is currently no way to do the
comparison automatically, although if both parties use P3P that might
be possible.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor • lorrie@cmu.edu • http://lorrie.cranor.org/
Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy