[RFC] Information headers in HTTP

From: Stefanos Harhalakis <v13@it.teithe.gr>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:46:54 +0300
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org
Hello there,

  I'm currently considering a proposal that extends HTTP by adding a set of
headers that can be used by server side applications to request additional
information from visiting clients. I'd like to know if you believe that this
conflicts with P3P.

  In general, server side applications will be able to request additional data
from clients like: Timezone, Location, etc, only when those are needed and
clients may choose to provide them.

  I'm sending you the I-D document that is not submitted or discussed yet for
more information.

  Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to the list. Discussion of the
document in http-wg list has not started yet since I'll wait for your
comments first. Of course, all comments related to P3P or not are welcome!

Harhalakis Stefanos