Re: Compact Policy XSL

From: Christophe CAILLE <christophe.caille@insa-lyon.fr>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 08:22:43 +0100
To: carter@codeinfusion.com
CC: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

Hello,

I seek how to store the P3P policy in a Database as Oracle. or other
product (DB2,SQL Server ...)

I work actually on the concept of hippocratic database invoked by rakesh
Agrawal in 2001.

Well, i  learned how work P3P, and now i try the technologies of
security suh as : Oracle Virtual Private Database, Oracle Label
Security, Oracle Database Vault ...

But, now  i seek a means for link P3P with these security technology.

If somebody have some knolewdge on this subject ...

Best regards;

Christophe CAILLE.
Student  Engineer