W3C abuse

In fact, I would like to know, why everyone of these ;morons; feel they have to respond to each of my messages, because they are losing the battle on picture passwords?

Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:53:39 -0900
From: Melissa D Nava <melissa_nava@revenue.state.ak.us>
Subject: Re: W3C visual caption inaccessible documentation:
To: JIM VAGLIA <jimjv@verizon.net>
Cc: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

Jim

As I said before... Get ahold of the INTERNET MAIL CONSORTIUM for P G
P issues. http://www.imc.org/

This is for P 3 P issues... Your accesssibility issues for mail
protocols are way out of the scope of writing a privacy policy
document.

In other words, no one here CAN do anything for you.

This is not the right place for this.

For you to speak what you want to say and be heard, you need to talk
to the correct people.