RE: PGP FYI public disclosure request.

Is there a listmom? I'm requesting not to receive Jim's further requests.

  _____

From: www-p3p-policy-request@w3.org [mailto:www-p3p-policy-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of JIM VAGLIA
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:27 AM
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org
Subject: PGP FYI public disclosure request.

    I am requesting the public be made aware that anybody signed up with a
ebay account who wants to receive email from another party, the other party
must register with Ebay? I am also requesting the public be made aware that
any seleberty who has either a dot edu, dot org, dot gove is exempt from
email spamming and probably has no business being involved in a educational
government setting?