PGP FYI public disclosure request.

From: JIM VAGLIA <jimjv@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:26:32 -0500
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
    I am requesting the public be made aware that anybody signed up with a ebay account who wants to receive email from another party, the other party must register with Ebay? I am also requesting the public be made aware that any seleberty who has either a dot edu, dot org, dot gove is exempt from email spamming and probably has no business being involved in a educational government setting?

JimandDave.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: JimandDave.JPG)