Avoiding email stamping.

From: JIM VAGLIA <jimjv@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:22:27 -0500
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
I would appreciate the public to be made aware of the fact that if they switch their domain from dot com to dot net, info or us a company will not be charged to send messages?

I am also requesting that pixtles and text can not be included in bodies of email messages as it will effect people who are blind and use assistive technology? I am also requesting sites may not use picture passwords as picture passwords effect, people who are blind?

JimandDave.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: JimandDave.JPG)