Policy Required if we are not collecting information

From: Gammel, Denise <Denise.Gammel@rrb.gov>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:01:35 -0600
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

Hello,

I have a very basic question.  Most of the pages on our website are static html pages and are not collecting information.  Do we need to have a machine readable policy for these pages?

We are thinking we would have a generic machine readable policy for all pages and one or more specific policies for those particular pages that collect information.

We maintain www.rrb.gov and https://secure.rrb.gov.  Most of our web pages which collect information are on the secure site.

Denise Gammel
Web Manager
Railroad Retirement Board