Re: .NET Passport and P3P Implementation..

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie+@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:05:50 -0500
Cc: 'www-p3p-policy@w3.org' <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
To: <veeresh.athimamula@wipro.com>

I am not an expert in .net passport... perhaps someone else on this
list can answer more authoritatively. If your site generates a cookie
that is sent back to your site only in the first party context, then no
CP is needed. If you generate a cookie that is associated with an
object embedded in another site, then you may want a CP. My guess is
that the third-party cookie would come from passport, not your site, so
passport would need the CP not you.

Lorrie