Re: About compact policy error

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie+@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:30:19 -0400
Cc: www-p3p-policy@w3.org
To: yuliang liu <liu_yuliang@yahoo.com>

Have you created a P3P compact policy header? Apparently your system is
sending something in the header that looks like a compact policy. Look
at the validator output and see what the validator thinks your compact
policy is. Then if you didn't want a compact policy, the next step is
to figure out how to remove it.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor <http://lorrie.cranor.org/>