RE: Need a P3P-AppelEditor

From: Kourosh Matin <matin@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:10:44 +0200
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

A better explanation:

I am working on a profiling component that should employ the P3P and
APPEL concepts.
That is, the profiling component knows the user privacy preferences in
APPEL and the requestor gives the URI of its privacy policy in P3P.
My profiling component should now decide about the behavior
accept/reject/prompt) and log the evidence on this decision.
For this purpose, I am seeking for tools and libraries that help me by
providing an API.
The least features I hope to find in those tools are the parsers for
APPEL and P3P, but naturally my pleasure would grow proportionally with
more features!
Could anybody help me by giving hints on such tools?

best regards