Example of Web Services Providers' Implementation of P3P

From: Christian Manzella <christian@boatventures.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:46:05 -0500
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

I'm trying to find a concrete example of a company that provides web
services, such as web sites, to other companies and how they have
implemented P3P.  Everything I've read seems to be written with the
concept that the site owner is also the responsible for the server
hosting the site, and many examples I've read almost seem to speak as if
the server only contains one site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Christian Manzella
christian_manzella@reyrey.com