Fw: Is it possible for the first party to post a p3p policy on behalf of some or all of its third parties?

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to vouch for a third-party in your
P3P policy. That was something we had considered during the P3P
development process, but it never got incorporated into the specification.
If you view this as an important requirement, I would suggest you right
up a page or two on this and submit it to the workshop on the future
of P3P (papers due THIS MONDAY). See
http://www.w3.org/2002/p3p-ws/cfp-p3p1_1

Lorrie Cranor