Re: same policy multiple sites

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:06:01 -0400
To: "Jan Velasquez" <jan@metropol.dk>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

P3P enabling the banner ad server is the right
thing to do.  This involves doing three things:

1) Place a P3P policy reference file at /w3c/p3p.xml
on the ad server

2) Place a P3P policy on the ad server (properly
referenced from the policy reference file)

3) Configure the ad server to serve P3P compact
policies every time it sets a cookie.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor - http://lorrie.cranor.org/