RE: Single compact policy and diverse cookie usages - are we exposed?

My thoughts :
If you want you could associate specific policies per cookie. This way
you can specify exactly what information is being used by the cookie. How
this is done is mentioned in P3P 1.0 deployment guide at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/NOTE-p3pdeployment-20020211#Policies_Specific_Cook
ies

If you have a single compact policy, harmless cookies may also get blocked
if a user
is more restrictive in its privacy setting.

Articles probably recommend compact policies as IE6 blocks 3rd party
cookies, if they dont have a compact policy. It is not normative as per the
specification, to have compact policies though.

Regards,
Ravi