P3P Header Issue...

From: Michael Knight <MKNIGHT@cdgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:36:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

I am using IBM HTTP Server on a Win2k Server and am unable to get P3P Headers to work.
I am naturally assuming that the P3P Headers are not working because IE6 is still blocking the site and the P3P validator is telling me that "Headers Have No P3P Header."
I have uncommented the load header module statement in the httpd.conf file and have put the p3p header directive in as follows:

Header append P3P "CP=\"NOI DSP COR NID CUR TAIa OUR NOR\" policyref=\"/w3c/p3p.xml\""

I have a full P3P Policy enabled and am receiving no errors from the P3P Validator save for the "No P3P Headers" error.
Is there something that I am missing?
I must have a Compact P3P Policy working in order for users to access the site.

Warmest personal regards and thanks in advance,

Michael J. Knight
Security Engineer
CDGroup Inc.
www.cdgroup.com