Re: printing p3p policy

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:03:30 -0500
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>, "Graeme Eastman" <graeme@eastman.com.au>

I have been unable to find a way to print a privacy report
in IE6, or even to copy the text to the clipboard. Last time
I needed to do this I ended up taking screenshots of the
privacy report as I scrolled through it.

You can print the Privacy Bird's policy summary
by placing your mouse in the policy summary window,
right clicking, and selecting the print option from the menu.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor - http://lorrie.cranor.org/
P3P Specification Working Group Chair - http://www.w3.org/p3p/