Is it possible for the first party to post a p3p policy on behalf of some or all of its third parties?

From: METH, MARCEL E <Marcel_E_Meth@fleet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:18:20 -0400
To: "'www-p3p-policy@w3.org'" <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

We have a problem: it is difficult to get our third parties to post a p3p
policy quickly.

However, through negotiated contracts we are assured of their privacy
policies.  If I wanted to vouch for our third parties in our p3p policy, is
that something I can do?  Does the P3P specification allow the first party
to vouch for a third party?  Does IE 6 support such a feature?

Marcel Meth
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)