viewing poicy report

From: Sriram <rsriram76@rediffmail.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2002 12:27:25 -0000
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

hi,

  we have generated policy and reference files and it is placed in
the well known locations also. We are using session cookies and
persistent cookies. We are able to view the policy report for home
page alone and not for other pages. the cookies are blocked for
other pages. why is it so. What do we need to do?. In reference
file we included for whole page. Our webserver is iplanet4.1 and
operating system is Solaris 5.6.

regards
sriram