Session cookies problem - third party IE6

From: Alexey Stoletov <alexey@avheanan.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:44:31 -0500
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

I have a central cite with  a few  products. All products use  ASP Session object. My customers have own domains and some products support a few topics when every topic has own domain with <FRAME>. Thus, IE6 blocks my site's cookies (Session variables) as third party.
I placed P3P policy and P3P reference file in /w3c/p3p.xml and p3p-config.xml.
I see in privacy report that IE6 recognizes my policy. But the cookies  are still blocked. What I have to do else?
If somebody want to see my policy, I'll send it.
Thank you.