Re: Syntax Error: "Unknown error occured"

First of all, your human-readable privacy policy doesn't match the P3P
Policy. In your policy you say 'no-retention'. The Specification gives
the following definition for that:

<no-retention>
Information is not retained for more than a brief period of time
necessary to make use of it during the course of a single online
interaction. Information MUST be destroyed following this interaction
and MUST NOT be logged, archived, or otherwise stored. This type of
retention policy would apply, for example, to services that keep no Web
server logs, set cookies only for use during a single session, or
collect information to perform a search but do not keep logs of searches
performed.

In your privacy policy you say:
Log files

Like most standard Web site servers we use log files to analyze user
activity. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type,
internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type,
date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the
site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad
demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not
linked to personally identifiable information. We use a tracking company
called TheCounter.com that uses our log files to analyze the above user
activity.

Secondly, the unknown error is a file that can't be retrieved as your
policy-reference-file doesn't give a valid uri for your policy:

The Policy-Reference-files says:
 <POLICY-REF about="http://www.datablocks.com/w3c/p3p#DBpolicy">

And your actual P3P - Policy is at
http://www.datablocks.com/p3p/DBpolicy.xml

And the correct syntax would be:

 <POLICY-REF about="http://www.datablocks.com/w3c/p3p/DBpolicy.xml#DBpolicy">
   <INCLUDE>/*</INCLUDE>
	 <EXCLUDE>...
 </POLICY-REF>

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead