Re: Please add link (again)

From: Ari Schwartz <ari@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:18:11 -0400
To: "P3PEdit Customer Support" <p3pedit@codeinfusion.com>, <info@p3ptoolbox.org>
Cc: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>, mclark@cdt.org, Tim Lordan <tim@neted.org>

We're sorry for the delay.  We are putting together a process to
update the site more regularly.  Please (everyone on the list) check
out the http://p3ptoolbox.org site and let us know if you have any
further updates.

Carter -- I see that you are having problems with P3PEdit
(http://p3pedit.com) .  Please let us know when it comes back online
again and we will try to link to it then.

Ari

--
Ari Schwartz