Compact versus full P3P policy?

From: Ben Wright <Ben_Wright@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:57:27 -0500
To: "INTERNET:www-p3p-policy@w3.org" <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Message text written by INTERNET:www-p3p-policy@w3.org
>What is the general view on whether it's better to code your privacy
statement into a compact P3P policy or a full P3P policy?<

I don't know what the general view is.  However, I believe the P3P language
is dangerous for corporations and government agencies to use.  Those
organizations may want to disavow any liability or legal responsibility for
P3P stuff.  They may find it safer to state all privacy matters in full,
plain English so as to avoid misunderstandings in court.  See
http://www.disavowp3p.com

--Ben

Benjamin Wright
Dallas, Texas