Re: I need an example of a satisfactory policy for IE6

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:02:35 -0500
To: "Lennart Regebro" <lennart@regebro.nu>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Chances are that your CP is fine but your site is not actually
transmitting the CP with your cookie. Use the integrated
validation feature of the P3P validator to check. And click
on the headers link to see exactly what headers your
site is putting out. If you send me the URL in question
I would be happy to take a look at it for you.

Lorrie