Re: AT&T birdware shows adoption problems...

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:34:45 -0500
To: "David Wall" <dwall@Yozons.com>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Actually, the first section of the policy summary for
the red bird is the list of conflict items. In the case
of the W3C site and the medium setting, I think you'll
see there is only one conflict.

Also note that the Privacy Bird does not have
a default setting. When you installed it you had to
select either high, medium, or low. After you install
it there are many more options.

Lorrie