From: "Adam van den Hoven" <list@adamvandenhoven.com>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 8:04 PM
Subject: Multiple Statements or Policies

> I'm using the IBM P3P Editor to create a p3p policy for the site.
>
> There are three different things that need to be included.
>
> The first covers all of the content of the site. Since this is an online
banking site, we collect personal financial to complete the transaction at
hand and we keep it indefinately (as banks usually do). There is also the
standard web logging in an anonymous fashion.

> The second is the session cookie that manages the session
>
> The third is a persistent cookie that stores your branch and account
number so you don't have to remember.

> Now I'm confused. Should I have three different policies and use the
policy reference file to point to the two different cookies and then to the
content or should I have one policy with three statements and point all the
content and all the cookies at it.